Celebrities, gossips, News, funny, technology, updates daily

When you get caught red-handed doing something, how you respond can tell a great deal about your character. Now, here are others that didn’t quite work for some high profile people.

Winona Ryder
The excuse: "I was doing research for a role in 'Shopgirl.'"
Barry Bonds
The excuse: “I never asked.”
Bill Clinton
The excuse: “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.”
Nicole Richie
The excuse: “Really bad cramps.”
Charlie Sheen
The excuse: “He had an adverse allergic reaction to some medication.”
Sarah Palin
The excuse: “It’s a surveyor’s symbol.”
Lindsay Lohan
The excuse: “Someone stole my passport.”
Eddie Murphy
The excuse: “I was giving her a ride home.”
Paris Hilton
The excuse: “I thought it was gum.”
Richard M. Nixon
The excuse: “I am not a crook.”
Ashlee Simpson
The excuse: “I have severe acid reflux.”
Michael Jackson
The excuse: “I got caught up in the excitement of the moment.”
Britney Spears
The excuse: “I did it with my dad. I’d sit on his lap and I’d drive. We’re country.”
Robert Blake
The excuse: “I’m a human being, I’m not a machine. I’m 72. I’m dyslexic!”
Larry Craig
The excuse: “I have a wide stance.”
Whitney Houston
The excuse: “I’m too rich to smoke crack. Crack is whack.”
Jeffrey Donovan
The excuse: “It was the Benadryl.”
Tom Sizemore
The excuse: “Package problems.”
Ichiro Suzuki
The excuse: “I was sending mental signals for the ball not to come my way, because during that time of day it's impossible for me to see the ball so I lacked mental signals.”

Blog Archive